اختبار الثلاثي الاول في اللغة الإنجليزية للسنة الثالثة متوسط

First Term English Test
Text:                             Stomach-ache

I don't like doctors, nurses, hospitals and medicines. I hate injections. Last November, early in the morning. when I woke up, I had stomach-ache. My mother heard me and hurried into my room. She saw me in a very bad condition. My father drove me to the hospital. When we arrived there, a doctor examined me. He injected me and the pain decreased. Father bought the medicines and I had to stay in bed for three days. 

PART ONE: ( 14 pts )
Section One: Reading Comprehension ( 07 pts )
A ) Read the text and answer the questions ( 03 Pts)

1- When did the boy feel ill ?
2- Did he call his parents ?
3- Who examined him?

B ) Are these statements true or false ? Correct the wrong ones. ( 02 pts )

1- His mother took him to the hospital.
2- He had a headache .

C ) Lexis : ( 02 pts )

1- Find in the text words that are closest in meaning to : 
began = …………….. love = ………………….

2- Find in the text words that are opposite in meaning to : 
next ≠ ……………… good ≠ ……………… 
Section Two: Mastery of Language ( 07 Pts )
A ) Reorder the following words alphabetically. ( 02 pts )

pain – doctor – bought – drove

B ) Write the correct the forms of the verbs in brackets. ( 03 pts )

1. Last Monday, I ( to arrive ) late to school .
2. My father often ( to take ) medicines .
3. He ( not to like ) doctors .

C ) Classify these verbs according to the pronunciation of their final ( d ) ( 02 pts )

examined – arrived – injected – passed


/ d /
/ t /
/ id /




PART TWO: Integration Phase (written expression) ( 06 Pts ) 
Complete the dialogue between the doctor and the patient 


Doctor : Good morning, sir. What's the matter ? 
Patient : Good morning, I have a pain in my stomach. 
Doctor : ……………………………… 
Patient : Yes, it is the first time I have this pain. 
Doctor : ……………………………… 
Patient : I ate fish last night. 
Doctor : ……………………………… 
Patient : No, I didn't have any medicine 
التعليق بالفايسبوك
0 التعليق عن طريق الموقع

0 التعليقات :

إرسال تعليق

عربي باي